Welcome to Study in USA Page. The United States of America is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles’ Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
America holds the top spots for the best universities in the world, which provides the high-Quality education. With over 800,000 students choosing to broaden their studies and life experience in the United States. All around there are 4,000 universities in the United States of America they all offer a wide variety of courses.
Area: 42.55 million Km
Population: 1.002 Billion (2016)
Currency: United State Dollar ($)
Why Study in United States of America (USA)?
For any international student, the USA has a lot to offer: one of the most prestigious, top-ranked higher education systems in the world.
- Quality Education and Unique Curriculum
- Incredible innovation research
- There are opportunity for student to travel or work while studying
- Suitable, peaceful and harmonious society
- Affordable cost living and educational
- Creative, Multicultural and independent culture
- Particular care and protection for the international students
- Employment prospects
- Cultural exchange
Choosing a University in USA:
Deciding where to study is a daunting task, especially if you’re going abroad. There are many benefits to studying in the United States of America. Above 4,000 universities in the United States of America offers a wide variety of courses. Before you pack your bags, you must know the systems and learn what U.S has to offer:
- Academic Excellence
- Know about the financial systems and living cost
- Research about universities and college you can choose the ones that meet your needs and interest
- On job campus
- Opportunity for research
- Support Services for international students
- Global education and long term Career Prospects
- College Life Experience
- Find out the location on net and investigate about it
International students often conclude that the international student office is a good starting point for college offerings, as well as the college student’s center. Your time studying abroad can be enriched by taking part in the social and cultural scene surrounding you, and you will likely find that U.S. colleges provide a rich variety Academic and cultural that adds new dimensions to your life.
There are many resources available to the students to search for the scholarships, and there are also many services that charge for the students for either access to their scholarship. The United States of America offers a lot of money to the students. There are hundreds of scholarships, grants that you can apply in United States of America There are a variety of sources that you can obtain your scholarship as well. There are also educational institutions, public, non-governmental, and private institutions that will provide money to the students.
United States of America (USA) Student Visa
For student visas, United States of America Government requires prospective applicants:
- Counselor can advise a suitable course
- Requirements for medical reports
- Must have sufficient fund to cover all the expenses
- Requirements of English language for the preferred courses(IELTS/TOEFL)
- Be good character
- Receiving and accepting an offer letter
- Arrangement of suitable accommodation if they are under 18
- Obtain health insurance Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Students visa requirements:
To make good standards, and reputation, there are some definite rules and needs that students from other countries have to meet:
For offer letter/Admission
- All academic document till date.
L.C. mark sheet
L.C. provisional (optional)
E.S.B (+2)Provisional /Diploma
Recommendation letter from college/university (English)
- Medium instruction) (sample copy will provide).
- Gap period work experience (if available).
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL or CAE.
- University/College Application Form.
- Motivation Letter (SOP).
- University/college may conduct Skype/Phone interview (for Offer letter)
Working in United States of America (USA)
Working in U.S.A. is a multi-platform and everyday challenges, and realities of working. Working in U.S. is very easy to do while you are a student.
- Students can work for up to 20 hours per week while school is in Session and full-time during school breaks.
- The pay is not high, and it will depend on age and Experience.
- Find out about receiving permission to work, obtaining a tax file Number, opening the bank account, etc. –all you need to start earning That paycheck.
- You must have a work permit attached to your visa to be able to work while studying.
The United State of America is a Home of a maximum number of top universities. Accommodation, food, and utility are the major aspects apart from tuition fees and insurance when it comes to figuring out the cost of living in the United States of America. Cost of living expenses for international students in the United States of America. May change according to the city and region and also the lifestyle.
Here are the estimated living expenses for international students in the United States of America (USA):
|Other living expenses||$2,000|
Why Silver Education?
- Friendly Environment.
- No Extra Charges.
- Guidance for strong Documentation.
- Start with the RIGHT CREW, And Reach the DESTINATION for SURE.
- Apply through Silver Education Foundation. Think Scholarship Think Success Think Silver
For Details Contact:
Silver Education Foundation
31-Bagbazar, Kathmandu Nepal
(Opposite PK Campus)
Reach us through email at email@example.com or Ph: +977-01-4167581, +977-9841078690, +977-9847307500 for any queries or individual counseling.