Poland is an eastern European country on the Baltic Sea known for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage. Warsaw, the capital, has shopping and nightlife, plus the Warsaw Uprising Museum, honoring the city’s WWII-era resistance to German occupation. In the city of Kraków, 14th-century Wawel Castle rises above the medieval old town, home to Cloth Hall, a Renaissance trading post in Rynek Glówny (market square).
There are more than 500 universities in Poland, most within the private sector. Poland is an incredible country with a diverse and rich education history. Studying in Poland will give you a high quality European degree, recognizable all around the World at a low cost! Not only you will enjoy high quality of teaching, but also have a chance to pursue your future career in EU.
Dialing code: +48
Currency: Polish zloty
Official language: Polish
Why study in Poland?
It’s a huge opportunity to get knowledge from a new place. It helps to know the educational system and culture.
- You will obtain European Diploma at accredited University in the European Union
- Friendly and student-oriented spirit, with professional, experienced and open-minded personnel
- your experience – the most meaningful and rewarding thing in life
- achieving one’s educational goals
- Increase independence, improve your self-confidence
- New friendships with people coming from another culture
Choosing a university:
The first step is to contact the right Overseas education consultant who is providing informative guidance and advice on multiple countries I Else, you would be pushed to select from a very small bouquet and would never know the right options for you. Next is to finalize the country and finally the University. The general parameters are:
- Grade of the universities and eligibility of intake
- Cost of studies, hostel fees, Monthly living cost
- Other costs such as Medical Insurance, Resident permit extension, Text book and stationery, etc.
- Most important is the actual deadline for the application since the seats get filled up much faster or earlier than the one announced by the university.
- Find a location on a net, and investigate about it.
Various scholarships and discounts for international students.
Like many of the European Union member countries, Poland offers scholarships to students through the government, various foundations and the universities themselves. They are available to students of Polish origin including disabled applicants as well as to international students both from within the EU itself and from countries outside the EU. The high number of institutions that offer scholarships and their fluid availability makes the situation in the country unique.
Many types of scholarships are offered in Poland by the government, various foundations and by the universities themselves. There are six main types of scholarships in Poland:
- Scholarships within bilateral agreements – These are financed by the Polish or the foreign partner government.
- CEEPUS exchange programmer – The programmers involve 16 Central and Eastern European countries whose exchanged students are exempt from paying tuition fees plus grants funded by the hosting country.
- Vise grad Scholarship Programmer – These are 1-4 semester scholarships for Master and Post-Master Degrees. The programmer is administered by the heads of the international Vise grad fund.
- Eastern Partnership and Post-Soviet countries Scholarships – these scholarships are offered especially to Belarusian students for BA, MA, and Ph.D. studies and funded by the Konstanty Kalinowski Foundation.
- Scholarships for citizens from developing countries – These scholarships assist students at Ph.D. level of studies in technical fields in Poland. They are funded by the Polish government.
- Fulbright Programmer – These are essentially grants for funding an exchange program between the United and Poland to enable students, trainees, scholars, teachers, instructors and professors for training in both countries. Funding is administered by the Polish-US Fulbright Commission
Poland Student Visa:
It requires a prospective application for the student visa:
- All document legalized from Ministry of Education, Keshar Mahal
- All document legalized from Ministry of Foreign Consular Section, Tripureshwor
- Police report
- No objection letter
- Medical report
Student visa requirements:
- For offer letter/Admission:
- Academic Document
–S.L.C Mark Sheet
–S.L.C. Provisional (optional)
–H.S.E.B. (+2) Transcript
–H.S.E.B. (+2) Provisional
–H.S.E.B. (+2) Character
–Recommendation Letter (English Medium Instruction)
- Gap period work Experience
- IELTS/PTE/TOEFL (optional)
- Complete Fill-Up Application Form
Working in Poland
-Students can work up to 20 hours per week
-Find out about receiving permission to work, obtaining a tax file
- Bank Balance (16 lakh)
- Bank Balance Statement (6 months or above)
Poland offers typical education with low and competitive prices compared to other competitors in Europe, where study fees for English language training reaches around SAR5000 including registration, accommodation, food, medical insurance and airport pick up service.
While for general medicine study the fees are around SAR55000 (EUR11000) per year, compared to dentistry which costs SAR47000 (EUR9500) per year, for engineering it costs SAR25000 (EUR5000) per year.
Living costs in Polish cities is cheaper that other cities in the Europe union, for example an amount of SAR2000 – SAR2500 (EUR400- EUR500) can cover expenses of accommodation, food and transportation for one month, and this depends on life style and needs of each student. Where university dormitory costs between SAR750 – SAR1000 (EUR150- EUR200) per month, each room includes 2-3 students, while private housing which is best choice and most convenient but more expensive.
Why silver Education?
- Friendly Environment.
- No Extra Charges.
- Guidance for strong Documentation.
- Start with the RIGHT CREW, And Reach the DESTINATION for SURE.
- Apply through Silver Education Foundation. Think Scholarship Think Success Think Silver
For Details Contact:
Silver Education Foundation
31-Bagbazar, Kathmandu Nepal
(Opposite PK Campus)
Reach us through email at email@example.com or Ph: +977-01-4167581, +977-9841078690 for any queries or individual counseling.